Too nervous to join a gym? Don’t know how to get started? Think you can’t do it? Feel like you don’t have time for exercise?
Then you are thinking of every reason not to work out. You can come up with dozens of excuses, and they will be just that – excuses! It’s normal to have some negative thoughts, but you can turn them into positives. Concentrate on these positives:
1) Studies show that to lose weight and maintain the weight loss, you must exercise regularly. Diets alone don’t work longterm.
2) Exercise drives up metabolic rates.
3) Regular exercise will, on average, increase both the length and quality of your life.
4) Your heart will be stronger, blood pressure lower, lungs stronger, and you will reduce the risk of narrowing of the arteries.
5) Physical fitness goes hand-in-hand with mental fitness. Exercise relieves stress and tension, increases energy, and aids in the treatment of mild to moderate depression.
Overcome the temptation to put it off. Begin a regular exercise program, and you will feel better physically and mentally.
Come into Innovations Fitness. We will help you get started on making that positive change.
Frank Thomas is owner of Innovations Fitness. For more information you may contact him at 770-898-9691 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.