Getting fit doesn’t have to be a major production. Try these simple ideas to rev up your lifestyle:
1) Walk the dog 2-3 times daily.
2) Walk the mall. It can be fun in all types of weather. Some malls even give incentive to walkers.
3) Walk during your lunch hour.
4) Jump rope. It is one of the top fat burners.
5) Get outside and ride a bike.
6) Use a fitness professional for a couple of sessions to teach you routines that are right for you.
7) Try simple exercise equipment like a body bar, mini trampoline, tubes and bands.
8) Lift weights 3 times per week. It can increase your metabolism as much as 20%.
9) Don’t get stuck in the same workout rut. For fun, do that favorite routine in backwards order.
10) Exercise during TV commercials at a high intensity. Try to do 8-10 commercial sessions in a day’s TV viewing.
Need some other ideas or some accountability to get you going? Come see us! www.innovationsfitness.com